Information for Non-Domiciled Tax Payers

You are here: Home / Live and Earn in the UK / Information for Non-Domiciled Tax Payers

Would you like to know about the non-domiciled rules for individuals who have been in the UK long term? Or how the rules affect you personally?

The UK offers reduced income tax for special types of individuals like “non-domiciled people” (non-doms) who claim to be residents in the UK but not “domiciled” or living in the UK. Most migrant workers (including those from within the EEA) would classify as non-doms. However, since the non-domiciled tax exemption applies only to income sourced from outside of the UK, the majority of people making use of the non-domiciled tax reduction are wealthy individuals with substantial income from outside of the UK (e.g. from foreign savings). myOE can help you understand how these special tax rules affect you.

For a more detailed discussion about myOE, contracting in the UK and cross border tax, simply fill online registration form on this page and we’ll arrange an obligation free meeting to discuss your contracting and financial options – it’s that easy!

Contact Us Today


UK Seminar

myOE Information Seminars tell you what you need to know about living and working in the UK.
Date Time Venue
Wed 02 August 2017 Starts: 18:00  Sydney
Wed 09 August 2017 Starts: 18:00  Melbourne
Tue 22 August 2017 Starts: 18:00 Brisbane

Compliant Umbrella Structures

Enjoy the benefits of contracting without the headaches of Limited Company administration & fees.
Find out more

Save on UK Tax

Find out how you can save on tax to keep more of what you earn.
Find out more

myOE Pro Pack

Get your UK Pro Pack so you're good to go when you hit the UK.
Find out more